Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What Happened?

It's been a little over seven months since I've posted here.

Why?

A lot of reasons.

No, she never found out about the blog. As far as I know, she is still unaware that it exists.

We started seeing a marriage counselor and the counselor convinced me that I needed to live in the present and drop a lot of the past in order to move forward. And part of that for me was not dwelling on certain things, which I think I was doing here. It was an outlet, but part of the idea was to share what happened and because I wanted to follow the counselor's advice, I dropped the blog cold turkey to focus on our marriage.

Did it work?

Yes and no.

Things got better. A lot better. And then they exploded. Again.

It's almost like being back to January again.

When is enough enough? I mean, I think I know the answer to that question. I just haven't been able to say it out loud.

Anyway, I'm back. More tomorrow. If anyone is still out there.

6 comments:

  1. I was JUST about to unsubscribe sometime last week, but decided to hold out hope of an update. I am glad I did. I'm still listening and wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here. I was wondering how things were going for you and I'm glad you've updated us. I'll be back as you continue on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinated with your story. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever happened to "tomorrow"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. youshouldonlyknow - I know. I'm sorry. I am sucking at this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello My name is Tina I would Love to link with you meaning I put your link on my site if you can link to my site Is that ok? HeCheatedonme.com

    ReplyDelete